Friday, February 8, 2013

Discharge Day!

Today was discharge day! We couldn't be more happy updating our blog from home. Dan's on his way to a speedy recovery. Somehow we are all going to figure out how to hold that guy down for the next 6 weeks.

If it wasn't for sheer exhaustion, I would update all of you on the exciting details of his physical therapy and other stories from our whirlwind week. Hope to post some pictures this weekend from the laptop. Dan spent 5 days in basically a dress so anyone looking for blackmail, just email me :)

Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm so glad to hear that he's been discharged. Please give him a big hug from me and my family. I wish him a good recovery. You all are in my prayers. Thank you very much for the updates.
    Your brother,
    Roger

    ReplyDelete